Support Us


The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey generates approximately 51% of its income from theatre ticket sales and other earned income. Individual donors, foundations, corporations and government agencies contribute the remaining 49%. Your donation assists us in:

• Staging world class performances of Shakespeare’s canon and other classic works during our regular season
• Providing a broad range of education and outreach programs for students, teachers, artists and audiences of all ages, including:

  • Shakespeare LIVE! tours
  • In-school residency programs
  • Our student matinee series
  • ShakeFest Summer Institute for Teachers
  • The Summer Professional Training Program
  • Shakesperience:NJ, an annual theatre festival for schools
  • …and much more!

Click HERE for contact information for the development department.
Feel free to explore the menu at right to see the many ways you can make a difference at the Theatre.

The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey is an independent not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Our federal Tax Identification Number is: 22-1962163.

New Jersey Monthly - Media Partner

  Westin Governer Morris - Hotel Sponsor

Discover Jersey Arts
New Jersey State Council of the Arts
National Endowment for the Arts
Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation